What's up TrAk fam! We wanted to take a moment to wish you a Happy Holiday, and hope you're taking some time away from the hustle and bustle to slow down, spend some quality time with friends and family, and to celebrate and honor those we've lost while serving in the U.S. military.
Memorial Day Weekend really kick's off the Summer, so we thought we'd offer up some of our favorite seasonal drink recipes that will taste great and help keep you on track, today and all summer long. Click the link, go enter your email, and we will send you the download!
We also wanted to offer some tips we have in the guide to stay on-track this summer season:
1. Have a plan. If you’re going out to a party – or inviting people in – come up
with a strategy to both enjoy yourself AND stick with your healthy habits. Either
eat a light meal before you leave, or be sure there will be healthy options for you!
2. Don’t deprive yourself. If you decide to indulge, make sure it's worth it.
3. Make sure you drink plenty of water!
4. Think about the head start you’ll have if you just choose to not blow it out every day by the pool when it
comes to your health and fitness!
5. Take time to enjoy what's truly important: your friends, family and loved ones.