If you would for me answer these questions and get it back to me. I'll send it our in the newsletter next week!
What have you accomplished in your life that you're most proud of?
- Family, career, and making a commitment to get healthy.
If you could take 3 months off and do whatever you wanted, what would that time look like?
- Traveling, I would love to take an Alaskan cruise/whale watching, country hopping in Europe with a longer stay in Irland (my husband has duel citizenship and a large amount of family there), and a week of relaxing some place tropical.
How did you feel before you found TrAk?
- I was tired and unmotivated in my personal life around health and self-care.
How do you feel now?
Amazing! I wouldn’t be where I am today in my weight loss journey without TrAk, the coaches, my fellow workout partners, and the ladies I have developed close friendships with.
How has TrAk changed your everyday life?
- I look forward to working out, and I don’t know that I ever thought I would feel that way about working out again until I came here. I set goals and work to crush them, I have made lasting friendships, and people tell me outside of TrAk how much they can see a difference in me and how I motivate them to be their best. The amount of weight that I can lift at this point always surprises me, I remember when I first started and watched others in awe and it always takes me off guard when someone is watching me to see what I am doing.
Goals...personal, professional, family?
- Pull-ups without the band!
What’s the craziest thing you've seen in the gym?
- Brian on the Ski Machine!
Best piece of advice you've ever received?
- It’s ok to say you do not know something, no one knows everything, and bad information spreads fast.
At what age were you in the best shape of your life?
- I was probably in the best shape of my life in my mid 20’s but hope to change this by the time I am 40
What do you like most about being apart of the TrAk Family?
- The fact that it really is a family, the encouragement from all involved, the celebration of peoples wins, and the accountability that we all provide for each other. I strongly feel I would not be where I am without everyone I have connected with along this journey at TrAk.
Biggest accomplishment at the gym?