Lindsay grew up in Brecksville and graduated from the Ohio State University with a degree in Public Affairs Journalism. While in college, she developed a profound interest in fitness while working for OSU’s recreation center. After taking time out of the workforce to raise her daughter, Lindsay began her fitness career in Reading, Pennsylvania, and continued it upon her move back to Ohio in 2019. Her favorite activities include lifting weights and competing in CrossFit competitions.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Rocksteady Boxing Certified Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach
- Certified American Red Cross Adult/Child CPR, AED, and First Aid