My husband, Dave, is just as much of a part of this as well. He is our rock – our family’s and our Epic Life team’s rock.
Growing up in Akron, Dave developed an early love of competition and coaching. He went on to become a three-time All-Ivy-League Football player as well as Ivy League record holder. From Dartmouth, Dave went to the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade where he traded options on short term interest rates for 16 years. His time spent in the pressure cooker of the trading floor gives him a unique perspective on maximizing health and career at the same time. Hint: You can and MUST max your health if you intend to max your career.
He believes that individual attention and education about training, nutrition, and lifestyle are the keys to implementing sustainable change in his clients. This applies to both the hyper-competitive young athlete(s), as well as the traveling, high-stress business owner.
- OPT Level CCP Coach On Journey
- OPT CCP Life Coaching, Nutrition, Program Design, and Assessment
- Crossfit Level 1 Certified
- Crossfit Kids Certified
- Functional Movement Systems Certified
- 3-time All-Ivy League Football
- 3-time Crossfit Games Regional Individual Competitor
- 2-time Crossfit Games Team Competitor (WCCF)
- TRX Certified
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach