Sean-Michael Doty Attended Ashland University where he received his Bachelor’s of Science: Exercise Science (Minor in Coaching), and Masters of Education: Sports Science, Applied Exercise Science. While at Ashland University he was a member of the Track and Field Team and from 2011-2015 was a 6x All-Academic- GLIAC team member. Prior to finding his home at TrAk, Sean, aka Cakes, worked as a Strength and Conditioning Coach at Tri-C as well as an adjunct professor, lecturing at Youngstown State University.
Fun Fact: Cakes is the first person in Ashland history to win a pole vault meet while not once hitting the landing mat.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- American Heart Association CPR/AED and Child CPR/AED
- Reflexive Performance Reset Level 2- RPR Specialist
- Ballistic Advanced Training Institute
- Neurological and Physical Typing Certification
- Movement Optimization Specialist Certification